Installing OFF Leash TV on a Fire TV or Fire TV Stick is easier than you might think. You don’t have to root anything, and it takes mere minutes.
The following methods work on all devices; 1st Generation Fire TV, 1st Generation Fire TV Stick, 2nd Generation Fire TV, 2nd Generation Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV 3, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Televisions.
1. Scroll Over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Click Developer options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON
5. Return to Home screen, click search icon on top-left side of screen and type in “Downloader” and click it in the list below
6. Click orange Downloader icon
7. Click OK button to begin download and install
8. Click Open
9. Click Allow
10. Click OK
11. Click OK button on remote to open the keyboard and type in the address https://offleashtv.com/repo/OFFleashTV_XC.apk
Click Go button after typing in address and download will begin.
12. Click Install
13. Download will begin installing
14. Click Done once installed
15. Click Delete to discard the installation file as this will free up valuable space
16. Click Delete again
17. Go to Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube Home screen, under Apps & Channels category click “See All” button
18. Highlight OFF Leash TV shortcut at bottom of screen and click the options button on Fire TV Stick / Fire TV remote which looks like three horizontal lines on top of each other and click Move to Front
19. Move shortcut to the front of the list and click OK button on remote, this will display it on your Firestick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube home screen
20. Launch OFF Leah TV and enter your account info
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Your activity is actively tracked by your Internet Service Provider through your IP address.
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
IPVanish will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 2 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 4 – Click Download.
Step 5 – Click Open.
Step 6 – Enter your username and password to login.
Step 7 – Change your city to Dallas and Click Connect.
Step 8 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 9 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.