A) Watch in any browser
B) An easy to install app for ALL DEVICES
1) Go to https://www.iptvsmarters.com/#downloads and install IPTV Smarters on any device
2) Open the IPTV Smarters app
3) In the first space “Any Name” type Off Leash TV
4) In the second space “Username” type in your user name
5) In the third space “Password” type in your password
6) In the 4th space “http://url_here.com:port” type in http://justafatcat.com:25461/
7) Click Add User
8) Click on LIVE TV to go to your categories
C) If you have an Android
(if you have an apple device or computer go to the next option)
1) Go to http://offleashtv.com/repo/OFFleashTV_XC.apk on your Android device
2) Make sure to notice where it’s downloading destination…tap on Download at the bottom left of the popup.
3) If it is on your phone you should have a notice that it was downloaded with the option to open it. If not go to your file location and open it. I am a Samsung Galaxy so I go to my apps and to “My Files” and then “Installation Files”
4) Open the app. Allow it install from unknown sources if it asks.
5) Enter your username and password
6) Tap “Sign In”
7) Now you can explore your options
D) On an APPLE product
2) Open the installed app
3) Click OK at the bottom
4) Click Accept at the bottom left
5) Click the X at the top left
6) Click the X at the top left again
7) You will see 3 sample playlists. Off to the right of each one you will see 3 lines tap on each one and tap on “Delete Playlist”. Be sure to delete all 3.
8) Tap on the 3 lines at the top left.
9) Tap on “Xtream Codes API”
10) You will see 1 sample play list. Off to the right of it you will see 3 lines tap on it and tap on “Delete Server”
11) Tap on the + at the top right next to Xtream-codes API heading.
12) Name it OFF Leash TV
13) On the next line enter this server info http://justafatcat.com:25461
14) On the next line enter your user name
15) On the next line enter your password
16) Tap on the toggle to Autoupdate EPG
17) Tap on the login button
18) Tap on your off leash TV playlist that has been added
19) Tap on the X at the top left
20) Tap OK on the message pop up.
21) Tap on the X at the top left (if there is another pop up)
21) Now you can tap on the crossed out eye to the left of LIVE
22) Tap the circle to hide any channel groups you don’t want to show up. I like to hide them all except Low Bandwidth, Live Events & Movie Networks.
23) Tap on the back arrow at the top left of the screen
24) Tap on Install EPG data
25) After it is done Tap on Electronic Program Guide
26) Tap OK on the message pop up
27) Here you can see a guide that will show what’s playing on each channel. Simply tap on the logo that has the little play icon on the channel you wish to watch.
28) Tap close at the bottom of the pop up after reading the instructions.
29) Tap on the screen of what is playing to see all your options. Play with them to learn them.
30) Tap on the back arrow at the top left. (if your arrow isn’t there just tap anywhere on the screen to show it)
31) Tap on the X at the top left
32) Tap on LIVE
33) Tap ok on the popup message
34) Here you can Tap on all Live channels
35) Tap on ok of the popup message
36) You can also play channels here by tapping on one you wish to watch
37) Tap ok on the message that pops up (as you just read in that popup you can change this to auto play in your settings)
38) Tap play on the popup
39) That was just another way to watch a channel. So Tap on the arrow at the top left to go back (if your arrow isn’t there just tap anywhere on the screen to show it)
40) Tap the back arrow at the top left again.
41) Tap the back arrow at the top left again.
42) Tap the 3 lines at the top left.
43) Tap the gear at the top above GSE Smart IPTV
44) Here you can use the first toggle to turn on or off one click play option for the main player
45) Tap the 3 lines at the top right
46) Tap on Xtreme Codes API to get back to OFF Leash TV Source